I wish I could take credit for this recipe, but I cannot. It came from the creative cooks at H-E-B, a grocery store here in Texas. It can be served year round or for special occasions. It’s definitely company-worthy!
- 1- 1lb pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup raspberry chipotle sauce
- 2Tbsp Char Crust rub (can substitute Adams Reserve Southwest Rub)
- 2 to 3 slices of bacon
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Dredge meat with Char Crust and let sit 10 minutes.
- Sear in olive oil about 2 minutes on each side
- Remove from pan, wrap with bacon, and place in baking dish
- Bake at 450 for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Let pork stand for 5 to 10 minutes, then cover with raspberry chipotle sauce.
- Slice thinly and serve with remaining sauce
Serve with dirty rice, green beans and rolls.
Until next time,
Latest posts by Mrs. Hines (see all)
- 3 must have tips for accessorizing a leather couch - April 18, 2014
- 5 new uses for tin cans - April 14, 2014
- simple tips to refresh your home for spring - April 11, 2014