Top 10 Signs you’re in the right place!
- You dread holidays and birthdays because…more kid toys!
- You feel like you lost yourself somewhere in between “I do” and “Baby on Board”
- You find yourself wishing you could go to time-out
- You would really like to use the bathroom ALONE
- You identify as a permanently exhausted pigeon
- You wonder why he keeps putting his keys and wallet there when they go here.
- Your home feels more like Grand Central Station than a peaceful place to rest and relax
- Showers are a luxury of the past
- You have a love-hate relationship with Pinterest (and maybe your spouse, but that’s a different blog.)
and the biggest sign you’re in the right place is…
10. you’re ready to create a home and life you love.
Meet Mrs. Hines
If any of those signs describe your life right now, I get it. Because, me too.
I’m Sharon Hines, and I am the creator and author of this blog, Mrs. Hines’ Class as well as the book, Creating Success At Home. I’m also a wife and mother, and for years, I was right where you are.
But, I let things spiral out of control and eventually something had to give.
That something was me, and my health, my marriage, my relationship with my daughter, my time and my career.
In 2011, I quit teaching and started putting my life back together. And over the past several years, each area of my life has been restored; one by one. And I’m here to share what I’ve learned with you; to make your life a little easier.
And, as you participate in Mrs. Hines’ Class, it’s my vision for you to take care of yourself first and foremost as well as create a nurturing home environment.
You, enjoying the journey and smiling at your future.
So, are you ready to create a home and life you love?
See you in class,