Are you overwhelmed by clutter? Do you wish you had more time for yourself or just to yourself? Do you want a comfortable, cozy home where you can relax and enjoy life?
You’re not alone! As you’ll read in just a bit, I’ve been there too.
The good news is that regardless of your budget, the size of your house or where you shop, I can help.
Hey! I’m Mrs. Hines a.k.a. Sharon. I’m a wife, a mother to one and a teacher, and I believe our homes are truly holy ground, that creating a home is a high calling and what happens inside those four walls matters…it matters a lot.
As C.S. Lewis put it, “The homemaker has the ultimate career. All other careers exist for one purpose only–and that is to support the ultimate career.”
I learned that lesson the hard way as my health, marriage and home life slipped into a downward spiral ultimately leading to my abrupt resignation of an 18 year career in teaching.
That was nearly 6 years ago. Since then, I’ve taken the many lessons I’ve learned over the past 19 years of juggling marriage, motherhood, career and home, coupled with my background in education and created this virtual classroom called Mrs. Hines’ Class. This is where I get to pursue my passion for teaching busy women how to create a home and life they love.
Here are few helpful resources to help you get started.
- Spring Clean With Me Challenge – Sign up here.
- Creating Success At Home: Your Guide to Redefining Home, Conquering Clutter, Taking Back Time, Boosting Your Energy and Overcoming Decorating Fears
- Our Facebook community for inspiration, support, and LIVE interaction with me. Join the fun here.
- A growing Resource Library with the books, printables and products I use in my own home. See the complete library catalog here.
- and of course, this blog, Mrs. Hines’ Class. Sign up here to get weekly lessons delivered to your inbox. You’ll also receive our newsletter, The Lesson Plan, filled with just-for-you tips and resources for creating a home and life you love.
See you in class,